Leading international maritime charity the International Seafarers’ Welfare and Assistance Network (ISWAN), which promotes welfare of seafarers and their families, invites applications for the post of Digital Media and Content Writing Consultant for its regional office based in Noida, India.
The selected candidate will be offered a consultancy contract.
The applicant should:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in English
- Be able to write, edit and produce reports and stories in a professional manner
- Be patient, polite and humble in dealing with concerns on phone/in person
- Be hardworking, loyal and possess initiative-taking skills
- Possess knowledge of social media handling and be able to advertise the programme's work on various platforms
Applicants with knowledge on Canva/Adobe Illustrator or any other similar design software will be preferred but not essential.
Qualification: Graduate and above
Required expertise: Content writing, creating posters/flyers and publishing them on various social media platforms
Salary: 35,000 INR/month
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Interested applicants should send their resume to Ashesh.Kumar@iswan.org.uk by 17th March 2020 at the latest.