We are looking to hire a dedicated Communications Assistant to join ISWAN at its office in Manila, Philippines. The Communications Assistant will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed as a Communications Assistant, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor's Degree and well versed in general knowledge in the maritime industry.
The selected candidate will be offered a consultancy contract for 6 months and expected to work for 40 hrs per week.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Receive instructions and report to the Regional Director.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, social media content and other communication material that communicates the organization's activities.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with industry’s stakeholders.
- Coordinate and support the regional director in other projects.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Consultancy fees: 25,000 Philippine Peso
Location: Manila, Philippines
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
DEADLINE: Please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 6 August 2020.