11 January 2019
Leading International Maritime NGO, International Seafarers’ Welfare and Assistance Network (ISWAN) which promotes welfare of seafarers and their families, invites application for the post of Office Administrator for its regional work programme which operates out of Noida, India.
The selected candidate will be offered a consultancy contract.
The applicant must possess:
- Good oral and written communication skills, preferably in English and Hindi
- Should be patient and polite in dealing with concerns on the phone and in person
- Knowledge of handling data entry, basic and advanced computer work
- Record keeping, preparing reports, drafting minutes of meeting, advertise work activities on social media
- Knowledge of handling accounting matters and book keeping will be an additional advantage
Qualification: Graduate and above
Required expertise: Administrative profile, IT related work.
Salary : 40,000 inr / month
Location : Noida, UP
Interested applicants may send their resume to Chirag.Bahri[at]iswan.org.uk